Who we are
We are Red Celt Stone Sculpture company offering projects and products for your business and home living environments. Our website address is: https://redceltstone.com.
What personal data we collect
The information Red Celt Stone Sculpture learns from customers is used to deliver our services, personalize, and continually improve the online experience of Red Celt Stone patrons. All information is gathered and stored in the US. Here are the types of information Red Celt Stone gathers:
Information You Provide
You provide information when you search for a product, place an order, provide information in your account or communicate with us by e-mail or otherwise. Information you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. That means information like your public profile, comments, “likes”, your profile “Gravatar” photo, other content that you make public on our website are all available to others–which we are grateful for and hope you find a Red Celt Stone friend along the way! You do have the option to limit the information you provide. However, there are certain basic information needed to respond to your inquiry. Keep in mind, when you do limit the basic information you may not have access to certain parts of our online services.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection, as well as protect the integrity and security of our system. After approval of your comment, your profile picture may also be visible to the public in the context of your comment. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies, as well as use your Gravatar profile photo. These are for your convenience so you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment.
When you submit our contact form, you will be providing the necessary information to reply to your inquiry. Your information will be stored in our website email system in order to conveniently track any email communications over time. This ensures we have the necessary email communication history to better serve your needs.
Embedded content from other websites
Transaction & Billing Information
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
Send you information about your account and order
Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
Process payments and prevent fraud
Set up your account for our store
Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
Improve our store offerings
Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for ten years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Why we collect it
We collect the above described information to provide beneficial services on behalf of our visitors and patrons. We are then able to further develop and improve our services by adding new features we believe our visitors and patrons will enjoy to help them find just what they were looking for. Other essential purposes include:
- To monitor and analyze trends and better understand how visitors and patrons interact with our Services, helping us improve our services and make them easier to use
- To measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our advertising, offerings, and better understand visitor and patron preferences, retention, and attrition
- To monitor and prevent any problems with our services, protect the security of our services, detect and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities, fight spam, and protect the rights and property of Red Celt Stone and others
- To communicate with you, through an email and other venues, about offers and promotions of interest for you from Red Celt Stone and others, asking you for feedback, and keep you up to date on our products and projects
- To personalize your experience using our services to ensure your enjoyment and satisfaction with Red Celt Stone Sculpture company
Who we share your data with
- We will never sell, or rent your personal information to third parties for promotional purposes.
- We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you.
- We may disclose some information to protect rights, property, and others related to an emergency without delay, when we have a good faith belief there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury.
- We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users who register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Our contact information
You may contact us at Red Celt Stone Sculpture via email.
How we protect your data
Our website has an SSL certificate encryption, https://, that shows visitors and patrons “Secure” lock icon. We use strong passwords for our website and eCommerce sites. We also keep multiple backups and limit login attempts. While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.